Crime Witness Program
Southwestern needs your help. Because much of our electrical transmission lines and equipment is located in secluded, rural areas, we need help protecting it from crimes such as:
- Shooting at Southwestern’s insulators, power lines, transmission towers, or substation equipment
- Dumping waste or other materials on Southwestern property
- Vandalizing Southwestern’s property, buildings, or vehicles
- Stealing Southwestern’s equipment, supplies, or tools
- Harming Southwestern’s personnel
If you see a crime taking place, or suspect a crime has been committed,
contact Southwestern's Security Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or use the Crime Witness Program reporting form.
Cash rewards of up to $1,000 are offered for information or evidence leading to arrests and prosecution
of anyone causing damage to Southwestern’s transmission system, property, or personnel. The identities of persons reporting crimes
are kept strictly confidential.